How to install the flash tags cloud:
- Download WP Cumulus flash plugin at WP CUMULUS Flash tags cloud
- Unzip the archive and manually upload file tagcloud.swf in folder extdocs/ on server.
- Open your project in EZGenerator, go to the Blog/Podcast page and insert macro from Fields panel.
If you want to change the tags cloud size or colors, here is the list of parameters you can use:
%FLASH_TAGS_CLOUD(width,height,tag color,tcag olor2,hover color,background color,transparency,tspeed,distr)%
- Width - width of tag cloud.
- Height - height of tag cloud.
- Tag color - tag color.
- Tag color - tag color for less important tags. If supplied, tags will get a color from a gradient between both colors based on their popularity.
- Hover color - tag mouseover/hover color.
- Transparency - is set to true will set background transparency for the tags cloud. Possible values: true/false.
Tspeed - determines the speed of the sphere’s rotation in percentage. The default is 100, higher numbers increase the speed.
- Distr - even tag distributiosn along sphere. If set to true, the tags are distributed evenly over the sphere’s surface. Possible values: true/false.
To use the plugin for other languages (that has special non ASCII characters), you’ll need to get version of tagcloud.swf that supports this.
For some languages such version is already available (Russian, Hebrew, Turkich, Polish) here, for others you can prepare such version by yourself following the instructions at:
When you have proper version of tagcloud.swf, simply upload it on server in extdocs/ folder to replace the default one.