It is possible to simply copy the EZGenerator web site project directory from one computer to another.
Ezgenerator projects are sub-folders in ezgenerator/data/ folder:
How to transfer project in between v4:
- Make sure your project and EZGenerator 4 are using the latest available versions of program and template. If a newer version of the program or template are available, download and apply them before moving the project!
- Copy your project from your installation folder (Program Files/ezgenerator4/data/) and paste it into installation folder (Program Files/ezgenerator4/data/) on the other computer.
- Open your project directly on the other computer
notice: you can also copy folder to any other folde ron your pc (or to desktop), in this case : use 'open project from external folder' function to open project
How to transfer v3 project to v4:
- Make sure your project is using the latest available version of the template. Still in V3, search for template updates and if a newer version of the template is available, download and apply it to your project before moving the project to V4!
- Copy your project from the Program Files/ezgenerator3/data/ folder and paste it into the Program Files/ezgenerator4/data/ folder.
- Open your project in EZG 4.
- Do a Full Build.