To add custom page content, that's not compatible with the current EZG structure (no possible to add the content directly into the pages), try to use this:
- Set up the extra page you want with the content you want added into it.
If you want to manage the page via EZG (and make it part of the project anyway), you can try this:
- make new page in EZG (wherever you prefer).
- in page settings check the hide template checkbox (to be able to check it, you have to check hidden in menu first).
- add macro NOPAGEFOOTER on the page
- suppress float login (if active)
- add the required content (you may also use the HTML button in Editing tools for it).
If you want to make your own page - use external FTP (or some of the ignored from optimization folders in EZG) and upload the desired file on the server. For this option you will have to make full html structure (html, head, body, ect tags), because of the iFrame and no EZG template included to build the page structure.
- Once you have the page prepared, make the other page (or open already existing one) that will hold the extra page.
- Use the Inline frame option from Widgets and for source add the url of the page, created in 1. (you can use relative paths too in this field).
- Set up the rest of the fields (ensure you have unique element id and appropriate name) and settings (the settings button) in the Inline frame dialog.
- Confirm and upload