This page explains how to install or uninstall EZGenerator.
If you are registered user:
- Go to http://support.image-line.com/member/profile.php and login.
- Click on EZGenerator link under My Licenses section.
If you have problems with your account and can't find My Licenses section, visit our Ticketing system and post request at: http://support.image-line.com/ticketing/issue.php
- Download EZGenerator installer.
- Download the registry file by clicking on regcode link (.reg).
- Install EZGenerator 4. EZGenerator 3 and 4 install in different folders in Program Files, no need to delete EZG3 prior to installing EZG4.
- Run the registry code file that you previously downloaded.
If you are demo/trial version user:
- Download the EZGenerator Trial version from http:// www.ezgenerator.com.
- Launch the Trial installer.
- Once installation is completed, run EZGenerator.
Use the standard Windows removal method to remove EZGenerator:
- Launch the Windows Control Panel by opening the Windows Start menu and selecting Settings/Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon. The Add/Remove dialog box appears.
- Select the EZGenerator 2 or 3 item, and then click the Remove (or Change/Remove) button and follow the prompts to completely remove this software.