Language Settings apply to all pages with the same language setting. The Language Settings tab covers language and encoding settings. You will, of course, need to provide your own translations, the language settings organizes your content according to the language/s as you have created and set the pages.
- Headline Text (Site Name) (text box) - Type here site headline for currently selected language. This is the text that will be displayed on the banner image.
- Slogan text (text box) - Slogan is the text that will appear beneath the headline on the banner image. After you type slogan, make sure to press the Refresh button ().
In this section you set some specfic unicode options.
- Use Asian Font (Gulim) (check box) - this box has to be checked for many asian languages.
- Left To Right Mode (combobox) - If you use Arabic or Hebrew, use this option to change writing mode to Right To Left.
- Online Editor (drop-down menu) - Sets language for the online editor that is used with Blog, Calendar, Shop, etc in the admin panels when you add posts/events/products.
- User Interface (drop-down menu) - Sets language for the user interface - all labels in the online pages (Blog, Shop, Calendar, Newsletter, etc), visble to website visitor.
- Time format (drop-down menu) - Sets time format. This format will be used on all pages that produce date output as Blog, Calendar, Photoblog, etc.
- Interface Labels (button) - Opens submenu with few common used labels - messages used in forms (Request and Newsletters), search labels (used with Site search), month and day names (used in calendar, blog, etc) and registration labels (used with the Self-registration). You can customize these labels here.