Each project represents one web site, and stores all page content. All EZGenerator projects are placed in the EZGenerator/data/ folder by default.
- To change the current project, use the Current project list box. After you select a project, EZGenerator will automatically switch to the selected project. You can also double-click on a project in Available projects area, and the clicked project will be opened.
- To open an existing project from a folder other than the 'data' folder, use Open project from external folder button.
- To delete a project, use the list in Available projects area. Check one or more projects, and press Delete Checked projects button to delete.
- To rename an existing project, use the list in Available projects area. Right-click the project and use Rename Project from the pop-up context menu
- To duplicate an existing project, use the list in the Available projects area. Right-click on a project and use Duplicate Project from the pop-up context menu.
If you click on a project in 'Available projects' area, at the bottom of the dialog window you will have preview of the selected project, along with some brief information: Project notes ,template used, and the absolute offline and online (if any defined) paths of the project.
Use the 'Close' button to close the Manage Project window when done.