On the right side of the window is the tree view of your site, use this to set page position. Simply click on the tree (double-click a folder icons to open the next level down) and navigate to the place you want to add the page. To add a new language or menu item, simply right-click and add new one.
- Page Type (drop-down menu box) - This menu is only available when you access Add Page through the Explorer Panel. Selects page type. If needed you can start from a completely Blank page OR you can select one of the template pages (Newsletter, Biography, Discography, etc) OR one special PHP pages (as Blog, Calendar, Shop, etc). PHP pages run on the on-line web server, so you will need to upload them to preview correctly. For more information on page types, check Page Types.
There is a special page type at the bottom of the list - Menu Splitter. This is not real page type and is not supported in all templates. It splits the top-level menu into sections. The menu options will appear as a drop-down effect when you place your mouse over the menu item on the browsed page.
- Presets (drop-down menu box) - Some page types (template or special PHP pages) support more than one layout. If this is the case, use the arrows to navigate between the different layout designs. You can also create a custom layout from any page in your site (check Page Layout in the Right-click menu).
- Page Name (edit box) - Sets name for the page as it will be displayed in menu.
- Menu Item (edit box) - Shows parent menu item for the page. To change this right-click the menu item from the Tree view and rename the menu item.
- File Name (text box) - Sets filename for the new page.
- Page Folder (drop-down menu box) - Sets the folder where the new page will be stored. EZGenerator supports only first level folders. You can add new folder using the Add Folder button (). The default folder is root. This is the first or top-most folder in a hierarchy. The root folder contains all other folders.
Press OK to create the new page and close the window.
Press Add more to create the new page keep the window open.
Use Cancel button to close the window without saving changes.