Newsletter form Settings
- Send Notification to (edit box) - The the administrators email address. This address will be used for communication with subscribers. To set multiple email addresses use (;) as delimiter.
- From (edit box) -The email address the form is sent from. Use email address with same domain name as your server, for example: email@example.com
- Send confirmation emails in text format (check box) - Enable if you want to send the confirmation in text format. Otherwise the message is sent as HTML.
- Use Sender email address in 'From' (check box) - Enable if you want to use the visitor's email address as 'From' address when sending the form. Note, that this option is not supported on all servers.
- Validation Labels (button and editable listbox) - These are sentences that are used in the confirmation and related emails used by the Newsletter system. You can translate the default messages in your preferred language. Use Default settings button to restore the default settings.
- Admin Notification (button) - Set subject and message for the notification email. You can use form field macros in both fields. Example: Visitor %Name% submitted request. Default message contains %FORM_DATA% macro and will be replaced with list of all form field values. If you want to include only some of them, remove %FORM_DATA% and use form field macros (%Name% , %Email%, %Place%, etc).
- Subscribe Confirmation (button) - Set the subject and message for the confirmation email that is sent to the user when Subscribing. To personalize the message use field name macros. Example: %Name%, %Email%. For subscriber ID, use %subscriber_id%.
- Unsubscribe Confirmation (text box)- Set subject and message for the confirmation email that is sent to the user when Unsubscribing. To personalize the message use field name macros. Example: %Name%, %Email%. For subscriber ID, use %subscriber_id%.
Note: For both subscribe and unsubscribe messages you can use the %CONFIRMLINK(confirm)% macro to set the text that will be used as confirmation link. If you also want to provide a direct link to the confirmation page (in case the users confirmation link is disabled for some reason), use %CONFIRMLINK%.
Example: In case the above link is disabled, copy and paste the following url in your browser: %CONFIRMLINK%.
- Subscribe Message (edit box) - Set the message that will be displayed to user after he submits the form for subscription.
- Unsubscribe Message (edit box) - Set the message that will be displayed to user after he submits the unsubscribe form. Unsubscribe form is auto build and accessed via 'To unsubscribe click here' link.