With the AdSense widget you can insert Google AdSense (an advertising serving program run by Google) in a page. You must have an AdSense account with Google to use this function.
The widget is not displayed in EDIT mode, switch to BROWSE mode or make an offline preview to see the AdSense live. While in EDIT mode you will see this preview icon:
- Position the cursor | where you want to insert the widget.
- Go to Editing Tools.
- ClickWidgets button and select Google AdSense.
- Adjust the widget settings (see below) and press OK. You can also adjust the settings later by double-clicking the AdSense icon on the page while in EDIT mode.
Double-click the widget preview icon to open the settings:
- Google Adsense Client Id (edit box) - The client id, provided from your Google account.
- Channel (edit box) - The channel name. Channels can be used to track the performance of specific ads.
- Type (drop-down menu) - Choose between Text, Image and Link type ads.
- Format (drop-down menu) - Sets the size format.
- Text Color (color picker) - Text color for the Google AdSense.
- Url Color (color picker) - URL color for the Google AdSense.
- Link Color (color picker) - Link color for the Google AdSense.
- Border (color picker) - Border color for the Google AdSense.
- Background (color picker)- Background color for the Google AdSense.
- Corner Styles (drop-down menu)- Style for the corners of the box that holds the AdSense.
Use the Preview button to see how your AdSense panel will look with the current settings.
Use the OK button to apply the settings and Cancel button to cancel settings.
To load predefined settings or save the current settings for later use in other projects or pages, use the Presets option (at the top left corner). For more information see Presets.