This dialog window lists all styles, devided into two sections - Template styles and Custom styles. If you want to edit certain style, simply click the small Edit link on the right. To add new style, click Add new style link under Custom Styles section.
The default template styles are disc, numbers, letters and romans. Each one supports up to four levels, but you can add more list levels on page, and the lists will be repeated. For example, for list type Letters you can set the second level to be Romans, the third level to be Decimal and the fourth to be Bullets.
Edit list styles
- Marker Indent (number selection box) - Sets indentation of the list marker.
- Distance Between Levels (number selection box) - Sets space between list levels.
For each level there are theh same settings:
- Posiition (drop-down menu) - If Inside is selected, the list marker will be included inside the paragraph. If Outside is selected, the list marker will not be aligned with the text.
- Type (number selection box) - Sets type of list - bullet, decimal, alpha, roman, square, picture.
- Background - Sets the background for the list. For more information see Background Properties.
- Margins - Sets the margins for the list. For more information see Margins Properties.
- Padding - Sets padding (spacing) for the list. For more information see Padding Properties.
- Border - Sets border for the list. For more information see Border Properties.
- Width (check box, edit box, drop-down menu) - Sets width of the list marker.