Horizontal rules (lines) can be used to separate content/articles in your web page:
- Position the cursor | where you want to insert the rule.
- Right-click to access the Right-click Menu and select Insert >> Horizontal Rule.
Horizontal Rule Properties
Open the properties window, double-click a rule, or select a rule, right-click and from the menu that appears, select Properties.
- Select Color (preview box and button) - Select a color for the Horizontal Rule.
- Same As Text (button) - Use the site main text color for the rule.
- Thickness (selector) - Horizontal Rule line thickness.
- Width (edit box) - Width for Horizontal rule. Check either In Pixels, or In Percent.
- Alignment (drop-down menu) - Alignment for Horizontal Rule. You can choose between right, left and center.
- Style (drop-down menu) - Select a style for the Horizontal Rule. You can choose between solid, dashed and dotted.