|Tables are a powerful way to control the layout of content and data on your web pages. The basic building block of a table is the cell, which can contain any content a web page can have - text, images, widgets and even other tables.|
The cells are organized in columns and rows to form the complete table layout. It is possible for a cell to span two or more columns and/or rows:
- Often tables are used without cell or outline borders. It can be useful to make the table borders visible (set the border width to 1 pixel) while laying out your web-page so you can see where it actually is.
- When you work with tables, you can check the current cell size in the right side of the infobar (right above toolbar).
- Position the cursor | where you want the table to be inserted.
- Click the table button () on the Toolbar.
- In the windows that appears position your cursor to reflect the number of rows and columns you want in the table.
Note: The table matrix contains 5x5 cells by default. To expand it, press and hold the left mouse button and drag until you select the desired amount of columns and rows (see the image on the left). You can also add additional rows and columns later, see Inserting and Removing Rows/Columns
To create Scrolling Table, press SHIFT when inserting table.