Insert Pictures or create a slideshow.
- Position the text marker where you want to insert image/slideshow
- Click the Pictures () or Slideshow icon () on the Editing Tools.
- Select how to insert image(s) from the popup menu.
- Use the Insert Pictures dialog to select image(s), adjust the settings (as explained below).
- Press then OK to insert.
The Insert Pictures dialog contains several areas:
Select Images tab
To load predefined settings or save current settings and use them later for another picture/slideshow, use the Presets option (at the top left corner). For more information see Presets.
Lists devices & folders in your computer. Browse to open the folder with your images.
On the right there is area containing all images in current folder. All images are unchecked by default. To insert an image check it. The Select All button will select all images in the folder. The None button will deselect all images.
To rotate an image, use the Rotate drop-down menu.
Use the Captions box to set the caption. This caption will show on page.
Use the Url box (if available) to set url for the image, to turn it into a link.
Shows the selected images with some reference information - EXIF and IPTC tags (if available). You can change the order (of multiple images) by dragging-and-dropping. You can also directly drag-and-drop new images from the Images List area. Image order only matters when creating slideshows.
To edit an image, right-click an image in Selected Images area and select Edit Image to launch the Image Edit Wizard where you can apply effects to the currently highlighted image (rescale, apply effects, retouch, add text message etc.). The edited image is saved as a new file in the same folder as the original image with a new suffix: "_ezg". For example: if you edit an image called "mypet.jpg", the edited image is saved as "mypet_ezg.jpg". Further edits of the original image are saved as: "mypet_ezg1.jpg", "mypet_ezg2.jpg" etc. See Image Edit Wizard for more information.
Click the Finish button when done.
Change Image Size/Settings tab
Images/Thumbnails/drop-down menu/Slides size
Set the image/thumbnail/slide size. Depending on the selected output mode (standalone images or slideshow), you will have one or two panels here - Images, Slides, Thumbnails and Slides, Thumbnails and drop-down menu Images.
These are various settings that differ, depending on the selected output mode (standalone images or slideshow).
- Scale Mode - Use when you select multiple images with different heights/widths. If you select Auto all images will be set with height/width as in H/W properties. If you select Same width all image are scaled to have the width set in W property. If you select Same height all image are scaled to have the height set in H property.
- Watermark - Check the box and click the arrow to open Watermark Effect dialog if you want to apply watermark effect to the image.
- Frame - Check the box and click the arrow to open the Frame & Shadow Effect dialog.
- Thumbnails Settings- Available only if you insert images, thumbnails or slideshow with thumbnails. Use it to define here how images/ thumbnails are inserted in the page.
Insert Images images/ thumbnails and they will be inserted one after another.
Use a Table to Hold Images images/ thumbnails in a table with user specified number of columns. This choice will activate few additional settings: Columns (number selection box) - Sets the number of table columns; Table Background (button and preview box) - Sets the table background color; T / L / B / R(check box) - Sets thumbnails position - top, left, bottom or right.
Use Image Container places thumbnails in a single mapped image (clicking the different thumbnails displays their corresponding drop-down menu image). This choice will activate few additional settings: Columns (number selection box) - Set the number of thumbnail columns; Image Background (button and preview box) - Set the background for the image thumbnail container.
Scrolling Table (available only for Slideshow II) the thumbnails are placed in a scrolling table one column high. This choice activates additional settings: Table Background (button and preview box) - Set the table background color; T / B (check box) - Set the thumbnail position - top or right.
- Multibox Effect (check box) - Enable Multibox effect (available only for when you insert image or slideshow with thumbnails).
- Auto-run(check box) - Activate auto-run (available only for slideshow.)
- New Slideshow (check box) - To add more images to an existing slideshow open it an use the Insert Picture dialog, uncheck the box and add more images (available only for slideshow.)
- Slideshow Controls (check box) - Include slideshow controls (available only for slideshow.)
- Use Caption (check box) - Disable captions for all images, instead of manually removing captions for each one.