This tab contains settings related to the HTML code generated by EZGenerator, including some advanced settings. EXPERTS ONLY!.
- META (button) - EZGenerator adds default META tags on each page. Here you can edit/add these META tags. This extra code will be applied to all pages.
- DOC_TOP (button) - Insert code on the very top of the document (before any other tags on page). This code will be applied to all pages. If you want to apply code to a specific page, use Insert HTML and include the code between . A typical use of this function is PHP code which has to be processed before page is loaded.
- .. (button) - Add html code between and tag. This extra code will be applied to all pages.
- .. (button) - Add html code right before the end BODY tag (at the end of the page). This extra code will be applied to all pages. Typical use for this function is Google Analytics code.
- ... (button) - Add html code inside the BODY. This extra code will be applied to all pages.
Include Dummy page
EZGenerator will include a dummy index.html page in each directory to prevent users from browsing your site folders/directories. It is recommended for better security in case your server allows browsing of directories.
Online Html Editor
- Online HTML Editor (drop-down menu) - Sets the online editor to be used in the PHP pages as Calendar, Blog, Podcast, Shop, etc. You can choose between Innova and Tiny-Mce.