Self-Registration allows visitors to sign up and create an account for access protected areas on your site. Visitor are sent an e-mail asking them to confirm their registration. The Administrator will also receive email notification about each confirmed registration. You can also find the registration log in the Administration panel.
- Go to the Online Administration , Registration Settings
- Check Enable Self-Registration box..
- Type administrator email address in Admin email box. All self-registration notifications will be delivered at this address.
- Set Access to Protected areas. Be careful! It is a risk to give users edit access. There are 3 options:
- View ALL - The user will have access to all protected pages in the site.
- Edit ALL - The user will have access to all protected pages and also he will be able to edit all special pages (Blog, Calendar, Shop, Online Editable pages, etc).
- Selected - Set access on a per-page level; you can give access to one page and forbid access to another. Note that for protected pages you can set view, edit or no access, while for non-protected pages with admin panels, you can set edit or no access. For more information on protection, check Page Protection.
- If you want to manually activate all self-registered users, check Self-registered users require activation from administrator. In this case registered users will be non-active until you activate them in the administration panel.
- Set any other settings that you need here.
Customizing of labels used in self-registration form
If you need to customize the labels used in self-registration form, go to Language Settings tab, press the Interface Labels button arrow and select Registration Labels.