Add custom code (html or php)not compatible with EZG pages structure
To add custom page content, that's not compatible with the current EZG structure (no possible to add the content directly into the pages), try to use this:
- Set up the extra page you want with the content you want added into it.
If you want to manage the page via EZG (and make it part of the project anyway), you can try this:
- make new page in EZG (wherever you prefer).
- in page settings check the hide template checkbox (to be able to check it, you have to check hidden in menu first).
- add macro NOPAGEFOOTER on the page
- suppress float login (if active)
- add the required content (you may also use the HTML button in Editing tools for it).
If you want to make your own page - use external FTP (or some of the ignored from optimization folders in EZG) and upload the desired file on the server. For this option you will have to make full html structure (html, head, body, ect tags), because of the iFrame and no EZG template included to build the page structure.
- Once you have the page prepared, make the other page (or open already existing one) that will hold the extra page.
- Use the Inline frame option from Widgets and for source add the url of the page, created in 1. (you can use relative paths too in this field).
- Set up the rest of the fields (ensure you have unique element id and appropriate name) and settings (the settings button) in the Inline frame dialog.
- Confirm and upload
Can I install and run EZGenerator on a computer without internet?
Yes, this is possible to install, register and use EZGenerator on an offline computer.
EZGenerator installation and registration is only still possible for customers who purchased the program before October 2015. No new program registrations are sold for EZGenerator.
If you don't have an internet connection please use this procedure to download and register EZGenerator :
1. Sign in to your 'my account' page on any internet connected computer.
2. Download the EZGenerator installer file and the flregkey.reg unlocking key file from the link you received on your 'my licenses' page.
3. Write both files on a CD-ROM/memory stick and install the program on the offline pc.
4. Run the key file to unlock your EZGenerator 4 program.
For the web templates:
1. Install and register EZGenerator on an internet connected computer.
2. Fully download the templates and styles you like to use.
3. Write the ...EZGeneratorwebtemplates directory to a CD-ROM/memory stick
4. On your offline computer, overwrite the installed ...EZGeneratorwebtemplates with the CD-ROM/memory stick saved files.
Survey generated embed code
Generate Embed Code area:
2 options available:
- Use this without users identification - it simply creates and iFrame code that can directly be put on some external page (site) and it will show the survey, cleaned from the template survey site use (custom CSS can be added, as well as some extra settings to make it look as preferred). In this case all customers are processed as guests.
- If user identification is used, 2 extra parameter are passed via script, that allow user recognition. Paremeters "markers" are filled in the corresponding fields and after that, when this code is put on the external page (site), these markers must be replaced with unique id and some name (name is not necessarily unique). Parsing can be done via PHP or JS and markers must be replaced with information about current logged user on the external site. This is up to the external site admins/developers how they will replace properly this information.
- When users are processed as guests, their responses are processed (added into the statistics) only when they reach the final page. Also they cannot turn back and edit their answers.
- If option 2 is set up, then users are know to the system and they can re-open the survey and edit what they have filled. System keeps the information they have filled, auto-fill it when they open given page and they edit what they want. Changes are reflecting the statistics. Their responses are processed on every page submit (when they click "next" or "previous" buttons).