This works only if server has PHP version 5.3 or higher.
To import users into your current database, follow these steps:
- Login as Admin on the site, and navigate to Users management section.
- Click the Import button.
- Select the .csv file and click Upload
- Page will show info about the file and the first 20 lines (or part of them if they're too long). Use this information to:
- select proper text delimiter (char that encloses the values)
- select proper field delimiter ( char that separates enclosed values. It will be selected automatically based on delimiter in csv file.)
- if first row contains field names, check the box to indicate this.
- Notice: If you have some coded passwords, most probably they won't be usable in EZG.